Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday: Special K Crackers




     So, have you tried Special K Multi-grain crackers? They actually taste very similar to Wheat Thins, though they are less calories. 16 Wheat Thins will cost you 140 and 5 grams of fat. Even the reduced fat wheat Thins are 130 calories and 3.5 grams fat for 16 crackers. Special K Multi-grain Crackers are only 90 calories and 2 grams of fat for 16 crackers.
     Now, I used to love Wheat Thins and cheese. It was one of my favorite snacks! So the other day, all I had for my cracker was a package of the Kraft reduced fat Big Slices. These are 60 calories each. I broke one slice into 12 squares. Yes, four of my crackers were cheese-less, but it was still a yummy savory snack for only 150 calories!



     Need to add just a little substance to your snack? Add a small apple. Altogether it will only be about 200 calories and it should be pretty filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...