Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My #HolidayVoxBox from @Influenster




     One of the great things about being an influenster is getting to sample all kinds of great stuff from lots of different brands. Well, I got another voxbox a couple weeks ago. I'm sure I'll be posting more specifics on some of the items later one, but to start off, would you like to know what fun-tabulous items I got in the Holiday Vox Box? Read on!
     Goody Quickstyle Hairbrush--This hair brush contains small pieces of microfiber that are designed to make your hair-drying quicker. I learned it doesn't work on wet hair. Since I rarely blow-dry my hair, I'll have to make myself do it sometime soon so I can see if it really helps with styling!
     Eboost Energy Drink--This drink powder mix is a vitamin plus energy with no sugar or artificial flavors. I got the pink lemenoade flavor, which is one of my faves, so I can't wait to try it out!
     Kiss Nail Dress--A stick on nail kit from kiss nails. While animal prints are a little loud for my taste, I can't deny that these make a fun manicure a cinch!
     NYC New York Liquid Color Lipshine--I don't wear a whole lotta lipstick, but when I do, I love to use the kind you have to use the applicator for, which this one does. I even like the color!
     Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal--I haven't tried mine yet, but I plan to do it soon. I'm not really a big oatmeal eater, but I know it's good for me,so I'm hjoping this will be a way I can enjoy it a little more.
     Montagne Jeunesse face Mask--I've never used a face mask, so I'm not quite sure if I'm going to use this or not. I don't really like stuff on my face. But we'll see. Maybe I'll get adventurous one of these days. ;-)
     So those are the awesome samples i'm looking forward to sharing more about soon! I also got a $25 off coupon for shoes from Sole Society, but since they start at $50, I haven't redeemed it so far.
     Check back soon for more posts on my holiday Vox Box!

*I received samples as part of Influenster's Vox Box program. Any opinions expressed are my own.*



5 comments:

  1. I love all the stuff in the Holiday VoxBox 2012! I didn't get this one :( maybe it was because I had just received the Cosmo VoxBox right before they launched this one. Hope you like all the products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up to be one!! I hope they pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! You may not get a Vox Box right away, but make sure you fill out your profile, etc. They like active members!

      Delete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...