Friday, January 18, 2013

Light Reading


Fantasy Book 1 (written by me)

Chapter 1: The Twilight Council
Chapter 2: The Lady in the Water






Twilight Fan Fictions I Love (not written by me, but fun to read)
*Some of these may contain adult situations*

Moonless Night (New Moon from Edward's perspective-awesome!)
Eternal Equinox (Eclipse from Edward's perspective)
Beyond Dusk (Breaking Dawn from Edward's perspctive-unfortunately not completed)
Singularity (Alice story, from before her turning until she meets Jasper)
Coalesence (sequel to Singularity--Alice and Jasper join the Cullens somewhere in the middle)
Rogue (sequel to Coalescence--so far up to beginning of Midnight Sun)
Stregoni Benfici (story of Carlisle, starting just after becoming a vampire)
Eternity (Carlisle and Esme story)




1 comment:

  1. I never knew these existed! I really miss the Twighlight series (boooks, not films after Twilight) so these will satisfy my craving for a little while.

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...