Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday: Creative Bioscience Challenge (Part 1)



     I am really excited to announce that I was selected to be a part of the 90 day weight loss challenge by Creative Bioscience. The process is straight-forward. I was asked to select a product to try out for 90 days (3 months) and to post monthly updates on my progress. So, I sorta thought this would fit right in with my "Weight Loss Wednesday" posts, am I right?
     So which of their fabulous products did I select? Well, it was a tight race between the Rasberry Keytone 1234 and the Green Coffee Bean. I finally decided on the Green Coffee Bean. Why? Because it seems less restrictive concerning excercise and eating habits.
     Don't get me wrong. I am not planning to eat lots of junk and avoid excercise because I think this "magic pill" is a substitute for that. That's not really what it's designed to do. But I feel a little less pressure with the have to get this much excercise and can't eat that. It's not easy getting workouts in with young children around!
     So what does the Green Coffee Bean supplement do? Well, first of all, it slows the release of glucose into your body. Which lessens the sugar high that falls into a no-sugar slump. Which leaves you craving...more sugar. That sounds good, right?
     The second thing it does is increase your metabolism, causing your body to burn fat faster. Do I really need to explain this one? Didn't think so. How can you miss "burns fat=good thing"?
     So, did I mention I'm really looking forward to this? I know you can't tell. Ideally, I would like to lose 40-45 lbs long term. I know that is not going to happen in three months. I am hoping for maybe 15, though. 20 would be awesome!
     I've been trying to get more active, drink enough water and healthier foods, but I'm really hoping this will give me the extra boost I need. Plus, the prospect of humilition if I fail should help keep me motivated.
     So check back soon and I'll let you know my thoughts!

     Would you like to participate in this challange yourself? Creative Science is currently acception bloggers for this challenge. If you are interested, you can read about it here!

     Even if you don't meet the criteria, the Life Fit Store has these products for sale for 12-60%. Creative Bioscience has given me code for and additional 15% off to share with readers. Life Fit store is currently offering free shipping as well. Just put in the code AOH to receive your extra 15% off!




8 comments:

  1. I actually haven't heard of that one yet. I'll be interested in seeing how it turns out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had not heard of Green Coffee Bean but I look forward to following your posts to see how it works... Thanks for allowing us to join you in this journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's not really a contest (to my knowledge). But we will see how much I lose. :-)

      Delete
  4. I've been wondering about this. Thanks for all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard a lot of great things about Creative Bioscience. Can not wait for the success stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Good luck on your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...