Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday: Creative Bioscience Challenge (part 2)





     As I mentioned last week, I am getting the opportunity to try out a 3 month's supply of Green Coffee Bean from Creative Bioscience and share the results with my readers.
     I am excited to see how these will help my weight loss. I've already lost a few pounds since the beginning of the year, so I'm hoping these metabolism supplements will help me lose even more.
     Starting today, I'll be taking 2 pills a day (30 minutes before 2 different meals, as directed) for the next 90 days. I'll be "checking in" every 4 weeks to let you know my progress.
     So, today my stats are:
     weight - 176
     waist - 43"
     BMI - 29.3

     Hopefully I'll have something better to report in 4 weeks!

     The Life Fit Store has these products for sale for 12-60%. Creative Bioscience has given me a code for and additional 15% off to share with readers. Life Fit store is currently offering free shipping as well. Just put in the code AOH to receive your extra 15% off!

Are you a blogger who would like to participate in this challange yourself? Creative Science is currently acception bloggers for this challenge. If you are interested, you can read about it here!

*I received a trial of this products in order to facilitate this review. Any opinions expressed are my own.*

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the extra discount code!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing Creative Bioscience everywhere! Can't wait to see your results, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am generally very skeptical of products like this because they often claim that you can eat what you normally eat and sit on the sofa watching Happy Days Reruns and lose weight. I LOVE that Creative Bioscience mentions that their pills are no replacement for good diet and exercise. That really makes me want to try them as a supplement to my good diet and exercise regime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, can not wait to hear about the results you have. Your beginning weight is not bad so hopefully it will not be too much of a struggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but sometimes that's when it's really hard to get off!

      Delete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...