Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday: Creative Bioscience Challenge (part 2)





     As I mentioned last week, I am getting the opportunity to try out a 3 month's supply of Green Coffee Bean from Creative Bioscience and share the results with my readers.
     I am excited to see how these will help my weight loss. I've already lost a few pounds since the beginning of the year, so I'm hoping these metabolism supplements will help me lose even more.
     Starting today, I'll be taking 2 pills a day (30 minutes before 2 different meals, as directed) for the next 90 days. I'll be "checking in" every 4 weeks to let you know my progress.
     So, today my stats are:
     weight - 176
     waist - 43"
     BMI - 29.3

     Hopefully I'll have something better to report in 4 weeks!

     The Life Fit Store has these products for sale for 12-60%. Creative Bioscience has given me a code for and additional 15% off to share with readers. Life Fit store is currently offering free shipping as well. Just put in the code AOH to receive your extra 15% off!

Are you a blogger who would like to participate in this challange yourself? Creative Science is currently acception bloggers for this challenge. If you are interested, you can read about it here!

*I received a trial of this products in order to facilitate this review. Any opinions expressed are my own.*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...