Monday, January 21, 2013

Bulu Box





     This weekend I received my Bulu Box. I knew that this was a subscription box of health supplements, but I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. I think I was hoping for more weight-loss aids, but there was much of that. So these were the five items in the box:
     Perfect Blocks protein drink--This is a food supplement that supports muscle groeth and repair and contains 7 g protein, 9 g carbs and 3 g fat.
     Dream Water--This is a sleep aid made up of 3 natural ingredients--GABA, melatonin and 5-HTP.
     Immuno Gum--This chewing gum contains nutrients that boost the immune system. Too bad I don't chew gum. :-/
     NRGX Labs Red Stinger Black label--Red Stinger is supposed to boost the thermogenic rate, which raises the metabolism and curbs the appetite, while also giving you more energy. This was the only item in this month's box anything like a weight-loss aid. And there was only one pill.
     Washington Homepathic Products Headache--This is a natural headache remedy. I don't suffer from a lot of headaches, but I'm sure the time will come when I can try this out.
     While I don't feel it would be worth it for me personally to continue my subscription, because most these products are not things I would use, I tried to lay it for you what you could expect in a Bulu Box if you decide to try it out.
     Just because they aren't products I would use, doesn't mean you someone else wouldn't be interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...