Friday, June 8, 2012

Skillet Pumpkin Sauce Review



     I recently got the opportunity through Tomoson.com to try out Skillet Pumpkin sauce. You may recall last week when I did a review on Skillet Bacon jam and Skillet Pumpkin sauce is from the same company. 
     There are four flavors of the Pumpkin sauce to choose from: Thai Coconut, Chipotle, Apple Vinegar and Brown Sugar. i chose to review the Chipotle flavor. 
     When I first opened my jar and smelled it, the first thing I thought of was barbecue. Which makes sense, since chipotle is kind of a southern flavor. We used it in homemade salsa first. 
     Other things I would use it for are shredded chicken bbq sandwiches, chili or burger flavorings. The pumpkin sauce does not have as many calories as the bacon jam did. I would like to try another flavor next time--I'm sure they all have their uses! 
     If you want to find out more about the Skillet Pumpkin sauce or their other products, make sure you check out their website. You can direct any inquiries to them at eat@skilletstreetfood.com

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...