Monday, June 4, 2012

My First Cravebox




     I received my very first Cravebox this weekend. Cravebox is a subscription box service that comes from the same founders of She Speaks. I was not part of the "beta testing" group, but I heard great things about Cravebox from those who were. 
     The Cravebox is $10 a month and I would say it is probably the best "deal" as far as subscription boxes go. This is the first time I paid full price for one of these boxes, but the full price of a Cravebox is in the same neighborhood of the discounted prices I've paid for other subscription boxes. The regular price of a Bluum box is $12 a month, and it only contains sample sizes of products. 
     The down side is only a limited number of subscriptions are available (I think it's something like 500) and so many people wanted one that they had to do a drawing to see who would be allowed to subscribe. And there's a waiting list in case anyone decides to drop out. They may expand further in the future--but I don't know for sure.

     Now, for my $10, here is what I got: 
     Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar body scrub--This is a FULL-size product! I love sugar/salt scrubs, but rarely buy them, so I am excited about this product! 
     Skintersection Intense Repair Cream--I live in dry Texas, so I'm sure I will be using this. 
     Guylian Original Belgian Chocolate Shells--I looove chocolate. This wasn't the most spectacular chocolate I've ever had. Of course, the fact that it had melted into a blob may have done something to the precise combination of the flavors. 
     Sunsweet Plum Amazins--Diced dried plums. I'm not a huge fan of dried fruits, but I like plums, so i will give them a try. And I'm sure my toddle will like them--she loves raisins! 
     Lipton Tea and Honey To Go Packets--This is just one sample, but I'm sure that will be enough to see if I like it or not. 
     So, there it is. This one I may keep for a while, since it is pretty reasonably priced for what you get. And if you're interested, go ahead and put your name on the list. You may be able to get in if they open more spots!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...