Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weight Loss wedneday: Bulu Box


*I received one or more of the products mentioned here for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*







     I got a chance to try out the March Bulu Box, through Tomoson. What is a Bulu Box? It is a subscription box containing 4-5 health and fitness samples including vitamins, weight loss, sports nutrition, protein, diet, energy, detox, digestion, sexual health, herbs, natural remedies, endurance and more.You never know what your gonna get. 
     If you're a health and fitness enthusist and you are looking for the right supplement for your health regimen, Bulu Box may be the subscription for you. If you are interested solely in weight loss products, Bulu Box is now offering a Bulu Weight Loss Box, which I would also love to try. 
     But the regular box it what I got to try. I admit, I am primarily interested in weight-loss type products. But I know some of you may also be interested in these other products. So let's take a look at what was in the box. 
     Dream Water--This little concoction contains GABA, Melatonin and 5-HTP and is designed to help you sleep easily and improve sleep quality. If you have trouble getting to sleep at night, and aren't worried about having to get up in the middle of the night to soothe crying chiclren, by all means, give it a shot! 
     QSpeed CoQ10--This chewable orange flavored tablet formulated with CoQ10 provides heart health support, increases cellular energy and improves exercise performance. Energy? Let's just call that the "mommy pill." ;-)
     ProLab Quick Fire--A dose of this stuff will fuel the body with a surge of nitric-oxide-induced blood flow, helping you to amp up your workout. 
     Redd Remedies atEASE PM--This is another sleep aid made of natural ingredients that help you relax naturally and enjoy better sleep. Again, it depends on if you're in a position where you're able or need to take a sleep aid. 
     AeroShot Energy--Okay this was something I haven't seen before. This little gadget basically looks like a tube of lipstick. You pull on the lid (it doesn't come all the way off) and then inhale the contents (powder) through the opening that is now there. It is definitely a new sensation. I can't say I particularly like the taste, though it is kind of fruity. But I do feel it boosted my energy some. 
     $50 iTrain Gift Card--This was a bonus item in the box and probably my favorite thing in there. I had never heard of iTrain before getting this box, but it is a website where you can download workouts to your computer or mp3 player. Some of the workouts you can do without any special equipment, but they also have treadmill, elliptical and other routines. They even have workout sets, like 6 week weight loss makeover, postnatal and pre-wedding workouts that include a selected set of exercises that is cheaper per exercise than buying a la carte.
     If you are interested in trying out a Bulu Box yourself, you can check out their website. You can also find them on facebook, twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. And what's more, for new signups there is a special promotion going on. Normally a Bulu Box subscription is $10/month. Now, when you sign up for 3 months, you get the first month free (so $15 for 3 months) with the code JUMPONIT3. Or you can sign up for 6 months and get 3 months free ($30 for 6 months) with the code JUMPONIT6. Both of these deals equate to $5/month, but remember the price will kick back up to $10 when the promotion ends, so if you think this is something you'll like long-term, the 6 month option is the best value. But it's up to you. :-)



12 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Dream Water. I have never heard of it before but could use it for sure. I would also be interested in the Bulu Weight Loss Box. I haven't been to sure about the regular Bulu Box. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the regular Bulu Box less of the Weight Loss stuff, but I think they figured out a lot of ppl want mainly that stuff, so they added another box.

      Delete
  2. Great review and this looks as if it works, I would love to hear a story and see photos of someone who used it and had shredded pounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing about the box is it's just samples of each product. So I'm not really sure how much of a result you'll get with just a serving or two. Depends what it is. I think I've heard of some people actually getting equipment (like a jump rope or something).

      Delete
  3. This was a great review! I didn't know about the Bulu Box. I've just recently seen the Conscious Box, which is similar. But I like this one better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like a good idea - have not heard of it before. Do you know what the expected weight loss would be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well different products do different things. This is more like a sampler to expose you to the different products out there. I haven't gotten a weight loss box yet, so I'm not sure what products they offer there. If I get some, I will be sure to review those as well. :-)

      Delete
  5. great review ! I have been looking for a great way to loss a couple pounds here and there ... Thanks for the review !

    Christina Sunday
    autism_mamma8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am already a Bulu Box subscriber and although most of it is just sample sizes, the price is right and it is my only "me splurge."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to toss some weight off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get healthy and lose weight this year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great review! i have heard a little about this subscription service but not to much so its great to read about it. this would be great for someone trying to live a healthy lifestyle, i think i might look into this further for someone in my family. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...