Friday, February 15, 2013

Magic Whiteboard! (Product Review)





     I recently got to try out a really cool product called Magic Whiteboard. What's "magic" about it? well, it is basically a sheet of material (not sure whether to call it paper, plastic, or what), but you can stick it to any flat surface and it will stay put.
     It becomes a dry-erase board, anytime, anywhere. It comes with a dry-erase marker, too! You can roll it or fold it up and take it anywhere. It's great for keeping kids busy on the go (as long as you can trust them not to use the marker on something else!).



     But these products are not only for kids. Adults can get lots of great uses out of them too! One handy use: stick it on your fridge and add things to your shopping list as you discover you need them. Then, when you're ready to go to the store, fold it up and take it with you! When you're done, you can erase it and reuse!
     Magic Whiteboard has a variety of products. I got the letter size one, which is the size of a piece of paper. But they also have rolls of much larger ones, which are ideal for children drawing on the "wall" or for teaching and presentions. They even have the larger ones available in clear and black.
     They even have smaller sheets and "sticky note" avaible. Watch the video below for some ideas for uses for the smaller sheets!







*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*



3 comments:

  1. I need one of these for when I am tutoring my niece. I think it would be great for my daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be great for us. My little guy damaged our wall ripping his whiteboard off it, plus we could take this with us so he could have access to the whiteboard and be supervised anywhere in the house!

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...