Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Little Cosmetics Play Make-up






     This month I (or I should say my daughter) got to try out a set of Little Cosmetics play make-up. Little Cosmetics is especially for little girls ages 3-6 who want to put on make-up just like mommy! I got the items pictured above.
     I was amazed at how real the make-up looked. It has just the look and feel of a new set of blush, eyeshadow or a powder compact. And it comes with a set of realistic brushes too! Of course, is it not real. So there will be no mess.
     Here is K playing with her brand-new compact on her birthday.







     As realisitic as this makeup is, she was not fooled by the lipstick (which has a roller applicator). She tried it on her lips, looked at it and sid "It's not working." I thought that was too funny! Kids are smart. Even the really young ones. Which is why Starla Tyler created Little Cosmetics.
     After searching for play makeup that looked real, yet didn't make a mess, she decided to create her own. Because everything she had found was plasticy and fake looking, or so real it made a mess like the real stuff.
     Little Cosmetics make-up would make a great gift for your little one for birthdays, holidays, even Easter, if that's something you do. :-) If you have a young daughter that tends to want in your make-up, I suggest you check them out!




     You can connect with Little Cosmetics in the following way:
     *Website
     *Facebook
     *Twitter
     *Pinterest

     Go here for the giveaway!

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*


24 comments:

  1. OMG! My daughter loves makeup. She got to wear real makeup for her dance recital (which I wasn't thrilled with) when she was four.

    That makeup looks so real. But if I understand correctly, it doesn't actually show up on the kid's face. Unfortunately, I think my six year old would notice that, but maybe its still worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! My daughter loves makeup. She got to wear real makeup for her dance recital (which I wasn't thrilled with) when she was four.

    That makeup looks so real. But if I understand correctly, it doesn't actually show up on the kid's face. Unfortunately, I think my six year old would notice that, but maybe its still worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of this set. Not just because of the lack of mess, but also because a lot of the cosmetics we use aren't safe for the kiddos. This takes care of two birds with one stone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my 4 year old daughter is such a girly girl, she would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece would love this although I'm sure she wont be fooled either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Love that she said it's not working!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 5 yr old and 2 yr old would LOVE this makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I KNOW THAT MY GRANDDAUGHTER WOULD SAY THE LIPSTICK IS A TOY AND NOT REAL, LOL. THIS IS A GREAT IDEA BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN THE STORES.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my granddaughter would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My nieces would LOVE this! It would be cute in their Easter baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brea loves this stuff debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My 2 daughters would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter would absolutely love this set. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My little girl is almost 3, and she loves mommy's makeup as well! I let her have some fun with chapstick, but that is it. She would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My 3 yr old Grandaughter would totally LOVE this, such a great idea!!! Thanks for the chance....

    ReplyDelete
  17. This would be perfect for my 5 year old granddaughter! And just maybe she would stay out of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My daughter is a real girl and would love to put on 'makeup' just like Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this so cute would be great for one of my grand daughters

    ReplyDelete
  20. My niece is getting into the tween years and is wearing "a little" real makeup but her cousin is just a toddler and wants to do like her older cousin, lol This would be great for the toddler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww, so cute! My niece would love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How fun! My girls would LOVE this. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!! I am getting this for my granddaughter!!!! She will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...