Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday: Creative Biosceince Challenge (Part 4)

*I received a trial of this products in order to facilitate this review. Any opinions expressed are my own.*



     Ok, I've finally completed the second month of my 90 day Green Coffee Bean trial from Creative Bioscience. For those who don't know about this challenge, basically I get to try out this product and share the results with my readers.
     My second month got slightly better results than the first. My weight still fluctuated a lot over the last month. I don't think the 10-15 lb loss is going to happen for me during this trial. But at least I'm accomplishing something.

So, today my stats are:
weight - 172 (-3 lb from last month, -4 lb altogether) 
waist - 42" (-1 in. from last month, -3 altogether)
BMI - 28.6 (-.5 from last month, -.7 altogether)

     It is still difficult to remember to take the pills 30 minutes before meals. Right before would be much easier to handle. I have sometimes had to do that.
      By the way, the Life Fit Store has these products for sale for 12-60% off retail. Creative Bioscience has given me a code for an additional 15% off to share with readers. Life Fit store is currently offering free shipping as well. Just put in the code AOH to receive your extra 15% off!

     Are you a blogger who would like to participate in this challange yourself? Creative Science is currently accepting bloggers for this challenge. If you are interested, you can read about it here



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...