Monday, April 8, 2013

Nuby Nibbler (Mesh Feeder)

*I received the product here as part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program. All opinions expressed are my own.*


     If you like to feed your toddler fresh, whole foods, you might want to try something like the Nuby Nibbler Mesh Feeder. A mesh feeder has a net-like compartment where you can put any type of solid food, like carrot, apple slices or even ice.
     The baby can chew on this mesh feeder and get the food, but only what can come through the tiny holes. So no big chucks for baby to choke on. That way they can eat good, fresh foods even when they're too young to eat real chunks of food.
     By the way, these are also great for teething! Just put a carrot or an equally firm fruit or veggie and a teething baby really likes the way it feels on his gums. I have also heard of people putting ice in these. And one thing I really like about the Nuby Nibbler, as opposed to similar products from other brands, is it has a snap on cover. So if I use it while we're out, I don't have to worry about it making a mess when I put it in the diaper bag!
     The Nuby Nibbler is just one of the many fabulous products offered by Nuby. To learn more about the company, browse their products follow Nuby news and updates, go to: 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for evaluation purposes. However, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16, CFR part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my full disclosure policy HERE.


1 comment:

  1. We had one of these for my granddaughter when she was little and she loved it!!!! She loved when we put frozen fruit in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...