Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge



     I got this recipe from Money Saving Mom for Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge. It looked super-yummy in her pictures and it had few ingredients, all of which I had. So of course I had to try it out. It was really more like a candy, when all was said and done, and it didn't really taste too different than if I had just eaten peanut butter and chocolate chips together. 
     I halved the recipe I saw. I didn't have quite enough peanut butter to make a whole recipe and I wanted to make sure I really liked it first, anyway. So here is what I used: 
     1/2 cup peanut butter
     3/4 TBSP maple syrup
     2 TBSP coconut oil
     1/4 tsp salt
     chocolate chips
     First, cream everything except the chocolate. 



Then pour into a foil lined loaf pan. 



Sprinkle a layer of chocolate chips on top and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. 


     Cut into pieces and serve.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great recipe to try! I love the easy recipes with few ingredients! My daughter would like this too, we are both sweet tooth crazy! I love fudge and this is by far the easiest fudge recipe I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love this, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...