Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge



     I got this recipe from Money Saving Mom for Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge. It looked super-yummy in her pictures and it had few ingredients, all of which I had. So of course I had to try it out. It was really more like a candy, when all was said and done, and it didn't really taste too different than if I had just eaten peanut butter and chocolate chips together. 
     I halved the recipe I saw. I didn't have quite enough peanut butter to make a whole recipe and I wanted to make sure I really liked it first, anyway. So here is what I used: 
     1/2 cup peanut butter
     3/4 TBSP maple syrup
     2 TBSP coconut oil
     1/4 tsp salt
     chocolate chips
     First, cream everything except the chocolate. 



Then pour into a foil lined loaf pan. 



Sprinkle a layer of chocolate chips on top and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. 


     Cut into pieces and serve.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...