Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blankie Buddy from @VitaminsBaby

*I receieved a free sample of this product from Vitamins Baby. However, all opinions are my own.*



     I you haven't heard of Vitamins Baby, they produce clothing and accessories for babies and children, like this Blankie Buddy they sent me to try out! It is cute, easy to grip and small enough to be a lovey for even a small baby. They come in animal designs and are a perfect car seat companion!



     My little guy is one now, but he stills likes his Blankie Buddy! Even my 3 year old wants to play with it! They are fun for babies of any age, it seems!
     Vitamins Baby has been around for nearly 50 years, have received lots of children’s awards and nominations and has products available at several retailers, besides its online store. They offer high quality clothing and products for newborns, infants and toddlers, boy and girls. Shopping for a shower? They have lots of cute gift sets too! 
     They are currently having a sale on the Vitamin Baby website where you get 20% off your purchase with SPRING13. You can also follow Vitamin Baby on facebook, twitter and Pinterest!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for evaluation purposes. However, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16, CFR part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my full disclosure policy HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...