Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Product Review: Sue's Bracelet Helper




     Do you wear bracelets? I mean the kind with clasps, not "bangles." If you do, do you ever get frustrated trying to get someone to help you get it on as everyone is getting ready to go out? If not, is it because you don't want to bother getting help? Or maybe you're like me, and are just so rushed and frazzled trying to get everyone else ready that you don't have time for personal things like jewelry or make-up.
     Well, I can't help you out with that last one, but I did recently get introduced to a handy little tool made to fix the problem of "I wanna wear the bracelet, but there's no one to help me put it on!" It's called Sue's Bracelet Helper.
     This little gadget allows you to put your clasp bracelet on by yourself! It would probably be confusing if I tried to explain how it works, and it is a little confusing at first, but I will do my best with pictures.
     First, you clamp the bracelet helper to the end with the hole. Don't let it cover the hole at all, or your clasp won't go in. Also, make sure you hold it where you can hold it still, and not at a "joint."


     Next, drape the bracelet over your wrist. And hold the clamp at the top of your wrist and pull the clasp up and into the hole.


     And there you have it. Bracelet on--all by myself!


     
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...