Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen





     One of the fun things I received in my beauty vox box from Influenster was Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen. This was probably one of my favorite items in the vox box. 
     This is like a combination of sunscreen and lotion, as the name indicates. It boasts 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. The one I received was SPF 30, but it is also available in SPF 12 and 50. 
     What do I like about the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen? Well, it just looks so pretty in the bottle! The peach and white colors just swirl together in perfect formation. How do they get it to do that? Also, I like the way it smells. I can't quite place the smell--I guess it's supposed to be coconut--but I know it's not sunscreen smell! 
     It is available at most major retailers and retails about $8.99 for a 6 oz bottle. It leaves skin soft and protects from the sun, so I think I will let this be my special, "girly" sunblock. ;-) 

*I received this product as part of Influenster's vox box program. any opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...