Monday, February 20, 2012

Ghirardelli Milk and Truffle Squares

     Well, when we got home from the hospital with our new bundle of joy, I was really excited when my husband brought in the mail which contained my highly anticipated bag of Ghirardelli milk chocolate truffle squares from SheSpeaks. Of course I had to have one (or two) right away. 
     Now, I'll be honest. Some flavors of Ghirardelli squares I love and some flavors I could take or leave. My favorites have always been the caramel squares. The plain milk chocolate squares are okay, but probably not my first choice when I want plain chocolate. So since these squares were milk chocolate with chocolate filling, I was wondering if they would be much better than the regular milk chocolate. 
     Well guess what. They were. Now, I really like the Ghiradelli milk chocolate with the appropriate filling, and the chocolate truffle filling definitely hit the mark. The flavor was fantastic and the chocolate was creamy, like Ghirardelli chocolate always is. In short, they were delicious. The biggest problem I can see is there weren't enough in the bag!

**I received the product for this review for free, courtesy of Ghirardelli and SheSpeaks. However, all opinions are my own, honest opinions.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...