Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My February Bluum Box


     I finally got my February Bluum box. You can read about my January Bluum box here. I have to say I was slightly more impressed with this month's box, though I still haven't seen anything to make me think it is worth $12, or even $9 a month, which is what you'll pay without some kind of special.
     Here are the products included in the February Bluum box. This month's theme is "Cuddle Buddies." Here is a rundown of what's included: 
     Angel Dear Stick rattle-- This is a cute little cloth rattle that comes in assorted animals. The one i received was a duck. These normally retail for $5. 
     Fresh Baby So Easy portion storage bags-- These are BPA free baggies ideal for storing homemade baby food. They retail about $14 for a 50-count package. They look like a bigger version of breastmilk storage bags and stand upright. 
     Emergen-C Vitamin Drink mix-- I got 2 single serve orange flavored packets. The Emergen-C drinks contain 1,000 mg of vitamin C, electrolytes and 7 B vitamins and are generally used for boosting your immune system. 
     Pinxav Diaper Rash Ointment-- This is a diaper rash cream (obviously). I haven't tried it out yet, but the sample is a decent size and looks like it will last a few diaper changes. 
     Bumble Bar Organic Sesame Bar, Amazing Almond-- This is a gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free organic snack bar made with almonds and sesame seeds. I've already tried it, and, I'm sorry to say, found it rather nasty. But it looked promising, and I'm glad I got to try it. 
     Here is a pic of this month's contents: 

     If you want to check out Bluum for yourself, you can do so here. I try to be as objective as possible when giving my opinion, but it is just that--my opinion. You may love it, even if I don't, and that's okay! It's fun receiving these "surprises" every month--I'm just not sure it's worth paying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...