Monday, September 16, 2013

Shop DressFirst for Your Next Formal Occassion

*This post is brought to you by DressFirst.*


     Summer may be over, but that doesn't mean the demand for quality formal wear is. After all, things like weddings happen all year round, and even though school's just started, it won't be long before a homecoming gown may be in order!
     DressFirst has everything you need to make your special occasion beautiful. With their huge selection of formal dresses and wedding gowns, you're sure to find the perfect dress at a competitive price. They also have shoes and accessories to complete your look, and you never have to leave home to find it!

     Since I'm a Jane Austen fan, I tend to gravitate toward "Empire" style gowns. A bonus is that this style is generally flattering to most figures. Check out this beautiful Necklin Watteau Train Chiffon Evening Dress I found on the DressFirst website. Isn't it gorgeous?

      And I've been happily married for over 8 years now, but if I were shopping for wedding dresses, I think this Court Train Organza Satin Wedding Dress would make my shortlist. And at just under $200, I think that is pretty reasonable for a wedding dress. 


     Did I mention they have shoes too? I really love these Stiletto Heels slingback sandals. Not for every day,of course, but for your wedding or other special occasion, it may be worth the splurge.

DressFirst also has any accessories you may need, like jewelry, gloves, handbags, shapewear and more! If you are shopping for your wedding, they also have wedding supplies such as guestbooks, decorations and cake toppers. 
     DressFirst is an online-only store in order to keep overhead (and your costs!) lower than they otherwise would be. By the way taxes are already included, so the price you see is what you pay (minus any shipping costs or duty taxes for international orders). They strive for customer satisfaction, but it is important to note you need to take your measurements accurately before ordering and refer to their sizing chart, rather than entering your standard size as they do not take returns for no reason (such as a mistake on their part). This is because the dresses are made to your specifications after you order, so it's just for you!
     If you can't wait to find the perfect dress for your special occasion, check out DressFirst. You can also find them on facebook and twitter!


*I received compensation for the writing of this post. However, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16, CFR part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my full disclosure policy HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...