Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wellness Wednesday: Bulu Box Weight Loss

  IMG_4346  



Ever feel overwhelmed by the variety of "health" and "weight loss" products on the market? Do you wish there were a way to find out which ones work and which ones don't? Well, Bulu Box claims to do just that. 
     What is a Bulu Box? It is a subscription service and each month you get 5 (sometimes 6) samples of health-related products. This can be anything from energy-boosting products to Detox to sleep aids. And since weight loss is such a huge market, they have added the Bulu Weight Loss Box.   
   Bulu Box was kind enough to send me a box to try out and share with you, my readers. First of all I have to tell you, Bulu box gives you samples, usually enough for one use--two if you're lucky! This may be sufficient for figuring out whether you like the taste of something--but finding out if something really works could take a few uses.      Here is what I got in my box (which I understood was to be a "weight loss" box. 
      Gu Energy Strawberry chomps--These gummy amino acid supplements are supposed to give you an energy boost with a great taste. I thought the taste was pretty good. Did my energy increase? Maybe just a tad, but not a really noticable amount.
      PowerIce--This electrolyte popsicle cools your body before and during exercise. I got the orange flavor and I liked it. I don't think I would like the lemon flavor.  
     Shapeology Burn Blend--They actually sent a decent size sample for this one. This is a fat-burner that mimics the effects of high metabolism and also gives you an energy boost. I did feel a little more energized after taking it. This was actually a good size sample. 14 pills, or 3 1/2 days worth. In my opinion, all of the Bulu Box samples should be like this! Obviously not a full bottle, but enough to try it out for a couple days to see if it works. 
      Twin Lab Power Fuel--This is a powder you can add to a beverage or food to build endurance and energy. I haven't tried this one yet, as I'm a little wary of these types of products. 
      Next, there was Eat Green Tea. This was basically tea leaves. The idea here is to sprinkle the green tea leaves on food and eat it, instead of just drinking it. These leaves are hand-picked and certified organic. The taste wasn't too strong but it did add a little crunch--which can be good or bad, depending on what you want!
      Therea gesic: This cream is made to relieve aches and pains. It is not too greasy and doesn't stain. If you would like to check out out Bulu Box, make sure you check out their 
  website 
 facebook 
 twitter 
 pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...