Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rhythm Bears CD from Groove Kid Nation




     Rhythm Bears from Groove Kid Nation is a fun way to introduce your children to a variety of musical instruments. It's made for kids, but it is not the typical type of music you typically hear on children's CD's. 
     Rhythm Bears has a fun variety of music featuring less well-known instruments. Each song introduces a different instrument, such as a ukelele, harmonica, kalimba (yeah, I never heard of that either!) and more. Oh yeah, and don't forget lots of hand clapping! 

     While I don't think my kids know each of these instruments, I think they had a lot of fun listening to it. My 3 year old understood a little and her brother would just imitate her when she got all worked up, clapping and stomping. 
     Groove Kid Nation was started by Rodney Lee, veteran record producer and keyboardist, who felt like the toddler years, as the period when childrens' brains are most rapidly developing, were the time to introduce the sounds of various instruments. 
     The Rhythm Bears CD is fun and educational and different for most music made for young children. 
     Visit the Groove Kid Nation website for more info!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...