Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday: Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies



     So, today I'm going to tell you about a high fiber, pretty low calorie snack. You've probably heard about these before, but if you haven't, they are decent.
     I'm not gonna lie and tell you these taste as good as the real thing. But when you want another option when the "real thing" isn't one, you might wanna give it a shot.
     They are only 90 calories and have 5 grams of fiber. Now, you know I'm all about the fiber, right? Getting enough fiber and drinking enough water can be a great boost to your weight loss, even without a lot of other alterations to your lifestyle.
     The 90 Calorie Fiber One brownie now comes in chocolate chip flavor. I think I almost like it better than the regular kind. Although that one is decent too.
     Most people don't get enough fiber. Women should aim for about 25 grams a day, men 30-35. While most of your fiber should come from whole foods, I can't hurt to have a little help. And it might as well taste good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...