Thursday, May 10, 2012

Product Review: Potty Time DVD


     I recently got the opportunity to review the Potty Time DVD through Mom Blog Society. I was really excited to get this DVD to try out, as we are currently trying to potty-train our daughter and she is being very stubborn about it. 
     This was a cute little video hosted by Rachel Coleman, who you might have seen on the PBS show Signing Time. The DVD not only teaches children about knowing when to use the potty, but also teaches a few basic signs for things like potty, wash, help and others. So this video would even be good for a potty-training child who might be a little slow in building their vocabulary, so they can express with signs what they need to do. 
     I haven't had the DVD very long so I can't say for sure how much it will actually help with the potty-training, but my daughter really likes it and she tries to do a lot of the signs when she's watching the video. One con: If you watch this video with your kid, especially multiple times, the songs will probably get stuck in your head! 
     My daughter does like the video and she actually asks for it by name. The DVD also comes with a CD of the songs used in the video. I really hope this DVD will prove helpful in the long run! 
     If you would like to purchase the Potty DVD yourself, you may do so here. You can save 50% off the Potty Time reminder watch with purchase of the DVD. 
     Also, check them out on facebook and twitter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

*Update* My daughter has suddenly picked up really well on the potty training over the last few days! It could be coincidence, but I really do think this DVD has helped give her the encouragement she needed, so thanks Potty Time!

1 comment:

  1. My little grandson is just 4 months but I would like to have this DVD. Just to let them watch the basics would be a great help. Thanks for review.

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...