Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Last Bluum Box

     Well, I finally got my third (and final, for now) Bluum Box. While it's been fun getting a box of "surprises" every month, I'm still not convinced it's really worth the price. Especially full price. This month's box was decent though.
     Here is the description card. I know you can't read that, but I will break it down for you. And below that is a picture of the contents.

     So here is what I got this month.
          Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream--This night cream uses natural ingredients and stimulates the skins growth process during the nightly regenerative cycle. 
          Weleda Almond Soothing Facial lotion--This lotion is designed especially for sensitive skin and strengthens the protective barrier of the skin.
          Binky Spritz Kid-safe Cleaning Spray--I was actually kind of excited about this one. How often have I been out and about with the kids and the pacifier somehow falls on the floor. It's the only one I have and the baby's crying. I'm not about to use a Lysol wipe because of the chemicals. Not thrilled with the wet wipe either, because it doesn't seem strong enough. But that's usually what I end up doing. 
          So, Binky Spritz is an all-natural, food grade cleaning spray. And I actually got a full-size (2 oz) bottle in my Bluum box. I had never heard of it before, but I know I will be using it! And it will probably last me a while. 
          Peter Rabbit Organics Strawberry and Banana 100% pure fruit snack--This is another squeezable baby/toddler food pouch. My daughter loves these. And since she was there when I opened the box, I was hard-pressed to get a picture of the box contents before she was pleading for it!
          Adagio Tea Pai Mu Tan White Tea--This is a described as a sweet and mild tea. I have not tried it yet. I have heard, though, that white tea is great for burning fat and has very little caffeine.
     So, even though I was somewhat pleased with this month's Bluum box, I'm not eager to spend $9-12 a month on them. Maybe if Plum District has a special again, I will try it out again. Swagbucks has even been known to have a special on them. If/when I get another box, I will be sure to tell you about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...