Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine




     Well, I'm still trying out (and sharing about) all the great products in my holiday voxbox from Influenster and today I thought I'd tell you about one of my favorites--the NYC Liquid Lipshine lip gloss.
     So, I'm a pretty low-maintenance gal. I don't wear a whole lot of makeup, except on occasion. I do, however, like my chapsticks and lip glosses. I guess it's a minimum effort thing I can do to add a little color and/shine to my complexion.
     I like the NYC Liqid Lipshine. This is the kind of lip gloss with an applicator. I'm not sure why, but I like that. And even though the lip gloss is not flavored, it smells like it is. It has a really nice, sweet smell. This shade just gave my lips a little extra shine, not really any color.


     I really hate posting pics of myself, but here you can see me wearing the lip gloss. See, my lips look shiny. An added bonus: my hubby really likes this lip gloss. ;-)
     You can check out Liquid Lipshine and other products from New York Color on their website.

*I received the mentioned product as part of Influenster's voxbox program. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...