Monday, February 4, 2013

Goody QuikStyle Brush




     One of the great things about being an Influenster is getting to try out a bunch of awesome stuff and then share it with my readers! As I've mentioned previously, I got to receive the Holiday Vox Box and probably my favorite item in the box was the Goody Quikstyle hairbrush.
     What is the Quikstyle brush? Well, it is a special brush that has small pieces of microfiber (which is super-absorbent) in between the brustles. See the pic above? All that blue stuff is microfiber. The claim about this brush is that it speeds your drying time by removing 30% of the water from your wet hair.


     So what did I find out? Well, I tried it first on just my wet hair (since I usually don't bother with the hair dryer). It did not dry my hair faster that way. However, when I later tried it with the hair dryer, I found that the brush did live up to it's claim.
     I was brushing and drying, brushing and drying, and then, sooner than usual, I realized "Hey! Is my hair really already dry? Wow! That was faster than I expected!" And what's more, my hair was so soft when I was done! Usually my hair is pretty frizzy when I attempt to blow-dry it. So yeah, this brush worked great for me! I'm so glad I found out about it, because it really cuts my hair-drying time.
     Besides the fabulous Quikstyle brush, Goody has all kinds of great hair products, and I have found them to be very affordable. In fact, I had quite a few Goody hair accessories before I even tried the brush! So be sure to check them out if you're not already familiar with their products.

*I received the Goody Quikstyle brush as part of Influenster's voxbox program. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...