Thursday, October 18, 2012

Do You Need a Daily Break?



     Have you signed up for Smiley 360 yet? If you haven't, you should know it's a really fun way to get to try new things. All they ask in return is that you spread the word about the products you try. And if it's a product you really like, you want to tell others about it anyway, right?
     So, the latest "mission" I've gotten from Smiley lately is to try out a trivia site called Daily Break that also offers drawings for prizes when you play various trivia games. I know, hard stuff right?
     Well, it just so happens that I'm a sucker for trivia games. I just love testing my knowledge and learning new stuff. I'm full of random "useless" knowledge, as my husband jokingly calls it. I'm not saying I spend hours every day on it--maybe once a week or so for a few minutes. But it's a nice little "daily break." :-)

*I received access to this site via Smiley 360. All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...